PDA

View Full Version : Downgrading V3.30

capecesco
April 27th, 2007, 22:10
:thumbup:
Greetings to all. Hope there is someone out there can give this newcommer a hand. My psp has V3.30 and I am trying to get games that i am downloading via Bitorrent to play (its an ISO) on my psp.
I have downloaded UMD emulator, which as i have found out will not be useful on a V3.30, so the suggestion was a downgrade.
I have the psardumper3.30 which i really have no idea what to do with. I am really keen on getting to know more about all the wonders around psp.
Hope someone can give me a hand.

Peace
Capecesco

Triv1um
April 27th, 2007, 22:17
Im sorry buddy..

1. don't admit to wanting to use people work to be a dirty pirate

2. Im afraid there isn't a 3.30 downgrader as of yet.

zeritooverride
April 27th, 2007, 23:00
DCemu doesnt support pirates go away!

I refuse to help anyone using Custom Firmware for Piracy that makes me sooo mad :mad:

SSaxdude
April 28th, 2007, 05:58
LOL at this noob for two reasons:
You have 3.30 and want to downgrade it
You asked how to use an iso at a site which allows no iso discussion

F9zDark
April 28th, 2007, 07:14
:thumbup:
Greetings to all. Hope there is someone out there can give this newcommer a hand. My psp has V3.30 and I am trying to get games that i am downloading via Bitorrent to play (its an ISO) on my psp.
I have downloaded UMD emulator, which as i have found out will not be useful on a V3.30, so the suggestion was a downgrade.
I have the psardumper3.30 which i really have no idea what to do with. I am really keen on getting to know more about all the wonders around psp.
Hope someone can give me a hand.

Peace
Capecesco

No asshole you can't downgrade your PSP. Buy the ****ing games you want to play.

Hey mods, can you please start handing out bans? The one post pirates are really starting to piss me off.

SnesR0X
April 28th, 2007, 07:29
dude they ban people all the time, these n00bs usually only come here once to ask for illegal games, which they are shunned for :)

mnuhaily22
April 28th, 2007, 07:35
^^^Exactly...

factor remix
April 28th, 2007, 07:46
buy the games man... you are making sony to loose money

jonezybaby
April 28th, 2007, 12:52
F*** sony man!!! ur makin the developers lose money!! think if u were to download all Square/soft/enix games and they lost that much money the world wood be without final fantasys etc etc :(

tallica
April 28th, 2007, 13:11
We dont want pirates here, please go somewhere else.

DPyro
April 28th, 2007, 15:05
No pirates allowed!