PDA

View Full Version : so i got a new psp.....

carlitx
April 28th, 2007, 20:55
ok so i went to town today and bought my new psp and got tekken dark res as well. i got home and started the soft mods. im now at 3.40 OE and i have my ISO's up and running again. but when i tried to play tekken it keeps telling me the game cannot be started.:mad: :mad: :mad: . but when ever i try to play any of my other games they work perfectly. anyone mind telling me why this is happening? and is there settings in the recovery menu that i have to config?

SnesR0X
April 29th, 2007, 07:48
No iso talk, how could you not know that if you've been here as long as I have?

Anyway, as for the UMD not stating up, go to the recovery menu, and go to configuration. Disable the Use No-UMD, and if it already is, then I'm not sure. Unless the tekken game you are talking about is not a UMD...

Heero808
April 29th, 2007, 08:15
There's a problem when you first install 3.40 oe a that it changes several things in the recovery menu making some of the psp games to not work.
1.go to advanced.
2. go to Advanced configuration.
3. I'm not completely sure but you can disable all options it worked for me.
Hope it works.

Heero808

PS. When this happen I thought i screwed up installing it:p

carlitx
April 29th, 2007, 15:38
haha same but thnx and SnesROX i only mentioned having them, i never mentioned were i got it or if they are my own backed up copies. the forums only dislike the talk on where u get them, requests for them and other such things. besides that matter the first question someone would ask is "do u know if you can still run a backed up ISO of the game?" so plz do not try to chesstize me for something i did not do wrong. anyways no hard feelings or any thing just making a point.