PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster to rent Nintendo DS games

bandit
April 29th, 2007, 04:15
It seems that Blockbuster will soon be renting out DS games. It has already been tested and seems to be working out great. Rental will be for one week for the price of $4.99. Not bad if you ask me.

An inside source of ours from BlockBuster has received some very interesting information about upcoming rentals. Remember when BlockBuster allowed you to rent GBA games? Whether you remember or not, they did at one point.

Well, it seems that BlockBuster will be getting back into the handheld rental game with the Nintendo DS. According to my source, BlockBuster tested renting DS games in some stores, and it was a huge success. The source also let me know that his store will be receiving around 15 DS games including both versions of the latest Pokémon, with the rental price being $4.99 for the week.

Source: Play-Nintendo (http://www.play-nintendo.com/playnintendo/content.php?content_id=891)

kurtless
April 29th, 2007, 04:27
Finally it took them long enough to relieze they could rake in big bucks.

wolfpack
April 29th, 2007, 04:54
finally!
now i can enjoy some ds goodies before i buy em :D

mastersho
April 29th, 2007, 05:02
That would be cool only if that didn't need your credit card....

pibs
April 29th, 2007, 05:20
weird ive rented ds games from blockbuster last year i didnt know it was a new thing.... i guess it depends on your area.

Adrenalin
April 29th, 2007, 13:15
^ yeah probably.