PDA

View Full Version : unbricking psps

Prinygod
April 29th, 2007, 17:51
I'm thinking about buying a bricked psp then trying to fix it by any means. Is there any good faqs or tips to know? I'm looking at the Undiluted Platinum mod, and wondering how good that is for unbricking.

The psp i'm looking at now apparently bricked while updating madden 2007, and when turned on the green power light turns on for a few seconds. Is it fixable.

finally is there any downsides to moded psp besides no warranty.

carlitx
April 29th, 2007, 18:28
no not rly, cause once u do unbrick it, u can install a custom firm wear and never be perma bricked again!:D:D so if its fixable and its at a good price and condition than by all means go for it. a moded psp is totaly worth the coin!

NoQuarter
April 29th, 2007, 19:35
The psp devolution may the better solution as soon as we are able to buy them.I believe they are a flash tool rather than a second flash memory.Also it is supposed to be easier to install.I'm waiting to resurrect a psp myself.

Prinygod
April 29th, 2007, 20:13
do you know how much it will cost? With conversion and shipping the Undiluted Platinum will cost $70US from the site that sells it, which will only really be worth it if i can get a cheap bricked psp.

Also whats the main difference in functionality between Undiluted Platinum and the psp devolution if you can give me a summery i would really appreciate it.

Prinygod
April 30th, 2007, 15:59
well i spent yesterday looking at some information and i know the Undiluted Platinum does, but im not sure what the psp devolution does