PDA

View Full Version : The game could not be started 80020321

eldad87
April 30th, 2007, 22:14
Hello,
Afther I've upgrade to 3.4 oe, you can see how I dose it here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61586).
Evrery game I try to play I get this error "The game could not be started 80020321"

What can I do?

coo
April 30th, 2007, 23:24
are you playing homebrew, a UMD, a PS1 game, or an ISO?

eldad87
April 30th, 2007, 23:33
are you playing homebrew, a UMD, a PS1 game, or an ISO?

ISO, well I just needed to put UMD disk in the PSP and play.
Can you tell me what homebrew dose?
I head PS2 can run on PSP is it that emulator?

parkermauney
April 30th, 2007, 23:36
WTF? If you are trying to run an iso, access the recovery, (hold R as you boot.) Then go to configuration, and enable "Use No-UMD"

If you already have, then I can't help you. :(

It can run ps1 games, not close to ps2.

Homebrew games are coded by unproffesional coders, there are many of these.
(homemade=homebrew)

Gene
April 30th, 2007, 23:49
Hello,
Afther I've upgrade to 3.4 oe, you can see how I dose it here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61586).
Evrery game I try to play I get this error "The game could not be started 80020321"

What can I do?

I have the same probelm.

Mine doesn't run GTA:LCS(patched, Greatest hits version) it starts to run, but then it stops, then starts again then it shows the error. It dispays the same message as yours.:(

If anyone knows how to make it run i will apretiate it very much. I miss playing Liberty City Stories, and I really want it to be able to work on my 3.40oe:o

coo
May 1st, 2007, 20:37
there is no ISO talk in this forum.

Gene
May 1st, 2007, 23:56
there is no ISO talk in this forum.

I am Running the UMD. If you don't believe me I will take a picture to show you. Do you want to see the reciept as well? Because i have that too.

My Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, patched, Greatest hits UMD will not run on my PSP that is at version 3.40OE-A. And all I want to know is what to do, to make it run, because I have no idea what to do. IF you know what i can do to try and make it work. PLEASE Tell me.

jay641
May 2nd, 2007, 00:16
Mine doesn't run GTA:LCS(patched, Greatest hits version) it starts to run, but then it stops, then starts again then it shows the error. It dispays the same message as yours.:(

If anyone knows how to make it run i will apretiate it very much. I miss playing Liberty City Stories, and I really want it to be able to work on my 3.40oe:o

The only thing I can think of is downgrading to an older oe firmware, some people say they've had this problem on 3.40oe.
Either that or you could just wait for the next update.

Kaiser
May 2nd, 2007, 00:19
Locked.

Read the PSP rules.