PDA

View Full Version : GTA:LCS not running on 3.40oe? PLEASE HELP!

Gene
May 1st, 2007, 01:13
I have had 3.40oe for about a week and i just tried to run GTA:LCS and for some reason it is the only game that wort run on my psp.

can anyone confirm that the patched GTA: LCS (Greatest Hits) works perfectly on the custom frimware 3.40oe.

If you can play this game on 3.40oe then please tell me the settings you use to make it work. because i have tried everything i know that might effect it.:(

mikebeaver
May 3rd, 2007, 21:01
Hi, when you power your PSP on make sure you have the "R" trigger held down, this will open the Recovery menu, from here go to Configuration and make sure that "NO-UMD" is turned off, the game will not work if you have that option turned on.
Mike..

Gene
May 5th, 2007, 04:45
Hi, when you power your PSP on make sure you have the "R" trigger held down, this will open the Recovery menu, from here go to Configuration and make sure that "NO-UMD" is turned off, the game will not work if you have that option turned on.
Mike..

I turned NO-UMD off and it still doesn't work anything else i can try?:)

Gene
May 5th, 2007, 04:50
I GOT IT TO WORK!!! YAY! I'm so happy.

I basically messed around with a ton of the options in recovery and it started up thanks a lot for helping me! I added you rep!:D :D :D

Chameleon
May 5th, 2007, 04:50
i just tried it on my 3.40OE and i can confirm it works,

as for the settings thing no-umd has to do with isos so that wouldnt effect anything

so disable all plugins and try it, if thats not it check to see the condition of the UMD

ravirocks
February 10th, 2009, 19:50
i just recntly downgraded back to 1.5 and then upgraded to 3.40 oea because my configuration option on recovery mode goes balnk{greenish blue colour]when i press it.............

now even after the re installing of the firmware,itdoessnt seem to work and my liberty city stories game goes blank when i click on it............i tried da game with and widout inserting the umd and no hope................

this game used to work for me loong ago ,but i had tried installing some themes ,so i did a re upgrade of my firmware,,,,,,,,,,,{to the same firmware 3.40oea}

some games say the game could not be started {some 8..... numbers}

pls help as im really fed up....................................:confused: