PDA

View Full Version : DS lite questions....DSxtreme 2Gb...is it worth the money?

changyai
May 1st, 2007, 04:49
I'm absolutely a DS lite homebrew virgin.

I've ordered a DS extreme 2Gb card (haven't got it yet) and wondering if it's the best and easiest option for me. Seems all the reviews are great....any opinions here?

They advertise that it's great for all homebrew, any comments?

I'd also like to know if there is any e-mail homebrew available for my DS lite?

I've got loads of questions....but thats a start!

Hope to make some friends here, thanks for having me....and I look forward to any comments.:)

Wax.

spik3yb0i
May 24th, 2007, 23:33
i have the 512mb version i i guess it was ok. The only thing i didn't like was the amount of storage although build quality is good. the price also was quite high so i bought a m3 simply and gave my ds xtreme to my sister. But if you like it then its purely up to you :D

ICE
May 31st, 2007, 23:09
hey does the m3 simply with a micro sd work well?

kcajblue
June 1st, 2007, 01:34
yes. the m3 ds uses a micro sd card.

imprompt
June 1st, 2007, 02:57
I have the 512 meg version and have had little problems, Homebrew is working well and never had any problems with "apps" either. There's a DS-X forum (http://forums.ds-xtreme.com/index.php ) too if you want to ask questions from other ds-x users, or if yer having any problems someone will try to help ya out.

I had problems setting up my wifi dongle (the nintendo USB adapter) so I could run an Msn homebrew client (beup) and I recieved invaluable help in getting it working on my DS-X