PDA

View Full Version : Psp Us 1.5

hurst4WD
May 21st, 2005, 08:17
should I buy a Jap PSP 1.0 or wait for a 1.5 Crack witch will never happen, its a real shame, and people on these fourms sput at people talking about 1.5 crap,
at good site to look at is http://www.psphacks.net/ under the fourms section, they have the firmware 1.0 Dumped for Download, Sorry Can't give Links Maybe if a Dev gets ahold of the old firmware 1.0 maybe theres a possible crack for 1.5. There must be hope for Homebrew On 1.5

Onetonbullet
May 21st, 2005, 08:56
It's not that we don't like to talk about 1.5. It's just that when someone posts the same topic over and over and over, it gets a little annoying.

You should buy a 1.0 if you want to play emulators that are not perfect right this second.....I could totally see you getting a 1.0, and then bitching about the emulators....."how come blah blah emulator wont run blah blah game..."

I can promise you that 1.5 will run homebrew, and when it does, emulation on the PSP will be better. So, just enjoy retail games for a while. If 1.5 doesnt have an exploit by the time SNES reaches full speed, then you can start grumbling (but dont post 15 times about it) :)