PDA

View Full Version : Another amateur question: How do I get gbsp running on my PSP?

danondorf
May 1st, 2007, 08:09
I got the snes, nes, and genesis ones to run perfectly-But how do I get gbSP to run? Can someone please explain to me step by step? I just got my PSP 1.50 today and am loving the homebrew capabilities.

Thanks

bah
May 1st, 2007, 15:28
Check your PMs.

kunfumike
May 3rd, 2007, 05:54
It could be helpfull to post the how to for the rest of us too. After risking the downgrade it would be nice to see how to for the appclation to the psp.
Thank you

ACID
May 3rd, 2007, 06:39
It could be helpfull to post the how to for the rest of us too. After risking the downgrade it would be nice to see how to for the appclation to the psp.
Thank you

Did you guys check the attachment called README that tells you all about the emulator and how to use it and all the emulators come with it coders are good at giving that tipe of info out ahead of time.:cool:

kunfumike
May 4th, 2007, 01:24
I have read the text file with it an it says to put it in to the psp/game folder so that worked and i start file on the psp that reads " the game could not be started. (80020001)" any help for this?
P.S. yes I did extact the files first.
Thank You

Video_freak
May 4th, 2007, 01:51
If you are on 1.5, you will need the application KXPloited. I can email you it if you want. Just PM me your address. ;)