PDA

View Full Version : Need Xbox Help for SoftMod

ZeakStarwind
May 2nd, 2007, 11:15
As the title stated. I searched through google for tuts and such on how to softmod the xbox, but I can't help but to feel that I can't trust some that I see and I'm asking for advice to anyone's knowledge on softmodding an xbox.
I like to know if any of you out there know what's the best place to get information with real simple instructions on softmodding with pictures including, if possible. I just recently bought an xbox and also about to create myself a usb adapter to use my psp as a memory card for my system. I've already got the requirements which are creating the USB adapter and the MechAssault exploit game.

If there's anything else I need, thanks in advance for your support.

xboxmodz
May 2nd, 2007, 21:15
If you have a xbox try to find someone in your neighborhood or something and ask them to mod it ($20-$25 for me) And if you want ask them to teach you to mod xboxes. But if you screw up you will have to buy them a new one...

ZeakStarwind
May 3rd, 2007, 04:29
If you have a xbox try to find someone in your neighborhood or something and ask them to mod it ($20-$25 for me) And if you want ask them to teach you to mod xboxes. But if you screw up you will have to buy them a new one...

I'm perfectly capable of modding my own systems. Thanks for the info though, but that's not what I'm asking for. I just need to know if anyone know's a website that can show me a tut on softmodding the xbox.
Thanks in advance.

ZeakStarwind
May 3rd, 2007, 22:37
Problem Solved. This thread can be ignored now. Thanks DCEmu Members.