PDA

View Full Version : help downgrading

ace87
May 2nd, 2007, 16:31
now that ive got your attention.......is there any way that you can downgrade from 3.01 fw to any other version that allows you to play games from the memory stick?????

I know theres a way where you need an unpatched GTA UMD but i dont have the game

For all you non-noob type people who are laughing at the question.....take it easy on me now, im totally new 2 this stuff

:thumbup:

Chameleon
May 2nd, 2007, 16:37
the onlly reson your able to downgrade 3.03 is because of GTA, there are currently no other exploits allowing you to do so

my suggestion is to return it and buy a different one if you can from like walmart... if your lucky you could get a 2.71

gunntims0103
May 2nd, 2007, 16:40
Changed the title, please don't post a title like that. It may get some users upset.........

Triv1um
May 2nd, 2007, 16:42
edit -

I jumped to abit of a conclusion then, it could be homebrew games.

sorry, you need gta.

welcome to the forums =)

ace87
May 2nd, 2007, 17:32
the onlly reson your able to downgrade 3.03 is because of GTA, there are currently no other exploits allowing you to do so

my suggestion is to return it and buy a different one if you can from like walmart... if your lucky you could get a 2.71

walmart??? dude i live in the uk..but thanks

ace87
May 2nd, 2007, 17:34
so basically...the answer to my question is that you cant?

theres absolute no way to downgrade from v3.01????? I upgraded before i knew anything about this "homebrew" thing as its known