PDA

View Full Version : Sign up for the GTA LCS Distribution Scheme HERE!

Wally
May 3rd, 2007, 04:40
Ok folks,

Here are the ground rules for GTA Distribution Scheme.

1. I will purchase an unpatched GTA LCS disk from EBgames for $30 to use within this program.

2. The person waiting foremost in the list will pay me Shipping and handling, $10AU + any donation, im ditching deposits as i dont care if it comes back and the game will be shipped to you within 24 hours. However it must be sent to the next person on the list immediately after downgrade, it will be presented with tamper evident measures to prevent people swapping disks.

3. This person then will forward the disk back to me or to the next person on the list (maybe keep a chain going and have the person currently with the disk forward it onto the next person)

4. This must strictly stick to Dcemu and #psp IRC channel on toc2rta

5. IT will not start until We have enough people in Queue

6. Enclosed in the package will be a memory stick, GTA LCS UMD and downgrade instructions.

I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY BRICKS

Any payment will go to [email protected] on paypal, most monies will be given to devs for their hard work.

Thanks

Wally

Queue: I need more people

1. Blade Hunter

DarkDragoon7
May 4th, 2007, 23:17
I'd do it, but
1. Im 13
2. No credit card
3. No paypal account

:(

sakamoto
May 5th, 2007, 00:26
lmfao ... dont you have any friends or other connections with an unpatched version? if not, you should really think about your social life and start to network. you will need it when you have to work too. stop wasting 24/7 your time behind a PC screen downloading p0rn and playing ridiculous PSP games!

Video_freak
May 5th, 2007, 00:40
Hey Wally I can help in the US too if you want.

Wally
May 5th, 2007, 04:58
lmfao ... dont you have any friends or other connections with an unpatched version? if not, you should really think about your social life and start to network. you will need it when you have to work too. stop wasting 24/7 your time behind a PC screen downloading p0rn and playing ridiculous PSP games!

Uhmm,

Im doing this as a community thing and i have a social life. Just ask any of my friends. Think of what i thought at my side when you wrote this. Im hungover from partying out all night and you say i have no life. GTFO of the internet.

Video_Freak - That would be honoured. I could forward you out the disk to distribute within the US as it would save us a lot of time. I'd take all the Paypal donations but you can have half.

DarkDragoon7: We could negotiate something if you are from australia

Video_freak
May 6th, 2007, 02:29
I already have a disc and 32MB card. Just need instructions emailed.

parkermauney
May 6th, 2007, 03:42
If you are planning on installing OE, your going to need a bigger memstick than that. I don't know about the downgrader though.

DarkDragoon7
May 6th, 2007, 16:29
I live in the states =/.

And to that sakamoto guy, i do have a friend with it, but he forgets to bring it to school whenever i ask him >_>. And he's a lil annoying to deal with... playing around all the time.

Blade Hunter
May 7th, 2007, 01:10
Yeah I have a mate whose cousin has it too but to be honest, it will be quicker for me to get it this way. I might run into one small problem with timing but hoping not :)

Wally
May 22nd, 2007, 06:48
Ok Im calling this off,

I have put the copy of GTA on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170114574137&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
for those interested.

Blade Hunter, if you still need a copy I will loan mine.

Thanks Guys

Wally

parkermauney
May 22nd, 2007, 13:12
Awww, but you just started it!
Oh well, off to play on my Custom Firmware!