PDA

View Full Version : Virtual controller software using: PS3-USB-PC

MystD
May 3rd, 2007, 08:07
I thought it would be awesome to have a virtual controller software where u can programm controller inputs like: 5 seconds left then press x 2 times.
Or random strings: (down x) and (back L2).

It would be possible to let the PC play a game.

Remote play with pals over webcam would also be possible. You got the controller software on your PC and a webcam. Your pal is connected to your Controller software via internet and has the view of the webcam. He's got his controller connected to his pc. And if the webcam is giving him a good view without much lag, perfect solution if a game has no mutiplayer over internet.

Also an option would be to connect the PS3 via hdmi or chinch with your PC and stream the video directly.

No Custom firmware is needed and it would work with every PS3.

Isn't it a great idea? Just bad that I have no knowledge of programming and stuff, so some with the skills will hopefullly read this ^-^

MystD
May 9th, 2007, 17:13
So nobody likes my idea? T_T I thought it was an good idea...

factor remix
May 18th, 2007, 00:43
wtf?! I don't understand a sh*t... can you be more specific?

MystD
May 29th, 2007, 09:37
Basically connecting the PS3 with a PC per USB A-A cable and let the PC act as an game controller.

mavsman4457
May 30th, 2007, 23:32
No offense but it would take all the fun out of gaming although the mulitplayer part would kind of be fun but why not just use the normal online play?

MystD
June 25th, 2007, 10:26
Not every game has online play, but multiplay. So multiplayer games would be possible online.

It would make practicing VS games like Tekken & Virtua Fighter much better, since the PC could make whole combos, series and much more.

gaff0822
February 13th, 2008, 01:04
okay, so i try d/l the program, and for some reason it tries to use notepad to open it....what program do i open it with?

AdamRav
February 13th, 2008, 01:14
okay, so i try d/l the program, and for some reason it tries to use notepad to open it....what program do i open it with?

what program ?