PDA

View Full Version : Update me, please.

Mazu
May 3rd, 2007, 18:21
I've been away from DCEMU for a few months (4-5+) and i know that it only takes weeks for something to happen here. Can someone please fill me and on the big happenings and answer some questions for me? This would save me hours and hours of back tracking through so many pages on the forums and help me from missing things, please.

What i also want to know:

Whats new about the new PSP updates? Has Dark Alex made a new custom firmware past my pobably somewhat ancient 3.11 OE-A?

Whats changed with popstation since 3.11? has there been a new update to it or a custom (And reliable) update for it? ast ones freeze for me on games such as FF8, Persona 2, etc. I would really like a new version.

Is there a new way to compress the PS1 isos i rip from my own CDs(Just clerifying that the ISOs i use, i own) so that they are smaller on my PSP?

What are juicy add ons are new and heavily suggested for my PSP?

weirdelf
May 3rd, 2007, 18:41
Well now there's a 3.30 and 3.40 oe. Although there is no 3.11 oe.

Mazu
May 3rd, 2007, 19:11
Sorry, i meant 3.10 OE-A, using 3.11 (Official's) popstation. Whats new in those homebrews? And any news on new popstation programs or file compressors?

-Xandu-
May 3rd, 2007, 19:49
The best POPStation program is IceTea in my opinion. It doesn't need any external EBOOT and has compression.

Mazu
May 3rd, 2007, 20:47
Do you have a link?