PDA

View Full Version : Wii Multiplayer Problems?

Is'lan
May 3rd, 2007, 20:33
I'm wondering if anyone else has these issues. I haven't bought a second wiimote+nunchuck yet, but I have a friend who has brought one over. We found it very difficult to sync our wiimotes to play some two-player Super Mario Bros., having to go back to the main menu to do so, but when we got back to the game and chose two player, still only one of us was synched with the Wii.:confused:

This really seems like too much of a hassle...

VampDude
May 7th, 2007, 08:48
I'm wondering if anyone else has these issues. I haven't bought a second wiimote+nunchuck yet, but I have a friend who has brought one over. We found it very difficult to sync our wiimotes to play some two-player Super Mario Bros., having to go back to the main menu to do so, but when we got back to the game and chose two player, still only one of us was synched with the Wii.:confused:

This really seems like too much of a hassle...

What is your friend on?

It is easy to sync 2 Wii-Remotes to play Mario Bros, you just press the red button by the batteries to activate the remote and then when you want to use it you press the A button and it auto-sync's and you will see that the 2nd blue dot is shining on the Wii-Remote...

...Easy as!

Is'lan
May 14th, 2007, 04:38
Yes, but this was multiplayer for a Virtual Console game. We suspected that his batteries might be low, but it didn't seem quite that low.