PDA

View Full Version : I get coruupt data on whatever i upload in ma memory stick

taief
May 4th, 2007, 00:31
my friend gave me his PSP to fix this problem he uploaded some songs when he first bought it was ok then but then again he uploaded some song again but it was saying "corrupted file".i backed up everything from the memory stick then formet it and then put it all there again and the old song that he upload worked fine but the new ones i upload were saying "corrupted file" what should do?? plz help!!:(

steve520
May 4th, 2007, 02:12
Hey might have an idea see my memorystick did that too me when i bought it but then i learned my memorystick was fake and only could hold 1gb instead of 2gb so my music came up corrupted just a thought

dragonballz223
May 5th, 2007, 19:04
I have 3.40 oe-a and something happened to where I can't get the Configuration menu under the Recovery menu to work. So if I go back to 1.50, can I reupgrade back to a 3.30 or 3.40 OE firmware, or is this dangerous?:eek:

drEDN4wt
May 5th, 2007, 22:11
Can I use this and go back to an OE firmware?

i wouldn't recommend using a possible fake memorystick which continuously corrupts to downgrade or upgrade your firmware. it could lead to all sorts of problems and a possible brick.