PDA

View Full Version : Issues with snes 9x

joemamafoo
May 22nd, 2005, 13:23
I have used this emulator before on pc with no problems but I'm having issues with the version I have on my psp. It won't boot up. It gives me a screen that says "The game could not be started (80020001)" anyone else have this problem or is it just me. I have the us version of the psp if that helps at all. Oh btw I'm new to this forum so hello to all and thanks in advance.

aseddon130
May 22nd, 2005, 14:00
u got the 1.5 bios, which WILL NOT run homebrew - u said this in another topic and i answered you there too, also read the forum and other sites to get answers for your questions, i say this because in this forum alone it must have been answered about 10 times ...

joemamafoo
May 24th, 2005, 06:25
Yeah I'm sorry about that I couldn't find where I posted that, thanks so much for your reply. After a few searches on this forum I found that out for myself (which is probably what I should have done in the first place) but I wasn't sure if I missed a step or something simple so I thought I'd ask. Sorry about the double post too. I'm just anxious to play earthbound on my psp ya know. Anyway thanks again for your help.