PDA

View Full Version : Custom Firmware Help(beginner)

GT5
May 6th, 2007, 04:19
Ok, I have a 3.30 fw psp. Its normal. I want to make it into a 3.30 Oe-a PSP fw or whatever, just the custom firmware. May I please get a step by step plan to inform me on how to install this custom firmware. May you guys here help me on telling m what i need to make my psp to a custom firmware.

thanx, GT5

Chameleon
May 6th, 2007, 04:23
you can not get cf you must have 3.03 or lower to get it

sorry,
chameleon

aceofclubs
May 7th, 2007, 03:21
you have to wait until a downgrader becomes available for that firmware because there is no current downgrader. just wait patiently, there is one in the works

parkermauney
May 7th, 2007, 22:09
Do like me! Find a friend with a psp, that doesn't know about homebrew, and switch psp's with them. Then downgrade it.

HAHAHHA

aceofclubs
May 7th, 2007, 23:16
Do like me! Find a friend with a psp, that doesn't know about homebrew, and switch psp's with them. Then downgrade it.

HAHAHHA

haha, dude, thats such a jerk move, but quite hilarious. im sure he/she deserved it :p

aceofclubs
May 7th, 2007, 23:26

HAHAHHA

haha, dude, thats such a jerk move, but quite hilarious. im sure he/she deserved it :p

jason215
May 13th, 2007, 14:21

Hmm... Nice Idea ... :thumbup: