PDA

View Full Version : help me get ff vii on the psp

lombaxkiller
May 6th, 2007, 19:34
iv seen on youtube that its possible but im not sure of the steps to get there. if someone could point out where they have detailed steps i mean very detailed from what i need like a memory stick or something or whatever to the intriket steps or if they know how themselves/ please don leave me out in the cold help me. and also tell me what are gonna be the side effects to the psp doing this and also if i can do the same thing with digimon world 3 and its affect it will have

Xcalibur
May 6th, 2007, 19:47
ill try to help u. first wut firmware are u on?

jacoe99
May 6th, 2007, 23:59
I'm on 3.03, and I need help with the same problem. I've already downloaded PS1P and have it on my psp but it says the files are corrupted. How can I get the system back to 1.5 or whatever I need?

PLZKLLME0080
May 7th, 2007, 00:16
I'm on 3.03

3.03 OE? if its not OE, it probely wont work on it.

jonezybaby
May 7th, 2007, 12:21
if ur on 3.03 then u first need 2 downgrade to 1.5 then up to 3.02 oe or above.

Kichigai Mentat
May 7th, 2007, 13:20
Be forewarned! FFVII on PSP is not 100% stable. As of 3.40 OE-A, I don't believe Sony has fixed the crashing issue between discs 1 and 2. However, if you're willing to convert the save file from POPS to another emulator standard, get past the point on a PC emulator, then convert it back, you should be able to play through the rest of the game without a problem.

FramerateUK
May 8th, 2007, 23:07
Be forewarned! FFVII on PSP is not 100% stable. As of 3.40 OE-A, I don't believe Sony has fixed the crashing issue between discs 1 and 2. However, if you're willing to convert the save file from POPS to another emulator standard, get past the point on a PC emulator, then convert it back, you should be able to play through the rest of the game without a problem.

Works fine for me, on 3.30 OE with popsloader using 3.10. Im on the third disk and no crashing problems at all. The only issue is the battle swirl wont work, but thats a pretty small problem.

jacoe99
May 9th, 2007, 01:40
3.03 OE? if its not OE, it probely wont work on it.

OE? What do you mean? I'm sorry Im new to psp modding so if u could tell me what OE means, that would be great.

by the way HOW do you downgrade to 1.5? If I were to downgrade it then upgrade it back to 3.02 like jonezybaby said, what would be the point of that?

sonikku88
May 9th, 2007, 02:11
iv seen on youtube that its possible but im not sure of the steps to get there. if someone could point out where they have detailed steps i mean very detailed from what i need like a memory stick or something or whatever to the intriket steps or if they know how themselves/ please don leave me out in the cold help me. and also tell me what are gonna be the side effects to the psp doing this and also if i can do the same thing with digimon world 3 and its affect it will have

In order to play PS1 games on your PSP, you'll need these things:

Popstation GUI - This will easily convert any PS1 ISO to a loadable EBOOT. I've attached it to tis message.

3.03 Downgrader - You'll need to upgrade (if you haven't already) to ver. 3.03 then use this downgrader to get your PSP back to version 1.50.

Dark Alex's Custom Firmware 3.03 OE-A or higher - After you've dongraded, you'll need to install this on your PSP in order to load PS1 EBOOTs.

The downgrader and custom firmware can be found somewhere on this forum, so you might wanna look into that. Hope I've helped. =]