PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 DS?

VTB_Ryu
May 8th, 2007, 01:22
i saw this youtube vid is it a fake?
if not how he do it?
it looks he runs it out of moonshell.....

this is the video =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUs5K__57sk&mode=related&search=

Havikar
May 8th, 2007, 01:55
Its fake its a movie file. for one he zooms in on teh top scren and doesn't show you him acctually playing it with his fingers. Nor to you hear the buttens being pressed or the stylist taping on teh screen like you do before that.

dbgtrgr
May 8th, 2007, 02:00
omg, how stupid can people be, it's a freaking video.

eomund
May 8th, 2007, 18:40
Even more proof that it's a video is the game play. The DS has decent control setup but for a FPS that you can walk, look, jump and shoot all at the same time would be practically impossible to play with the DS's controls.

nilla
May 13th, 2007, 22:23
yes i know it is a video because the ds couldnt posibly play halo 2 and because you wouldnt be able to walk and look around at the same time without using a stylus to look around

ICE
May 13th, 2007, 22:57
lol howd he play a video through a media player?

TeenDev
May 14th, 2007, 00:01
yup

LeprechaunIV
May 31st, 2007, 01:40
Pretty good editing, if you ask me.

kcajblue
May 31st, 2007, 02:12
why bump this thread?

and what do you mean editing.
he was playing a video file.

LeprechaunIV
May 31st, 2007, 02:41
sorry, forgot about that, and didn't read all posts

mik3y08
June 2nd, 2007, 06:22
Even more proof that it's a video is the game play. The DS has decent control setup but for a FPS that you can walk, look, jump and shoot all at the same time would be practically impossible to play with the DS's controls.

um I know this is a bit off topic.....but um no the DS has great control setup for FPS....ever heard of metroid prime hunters? The controls work perfectly fine and you can "walk, look, jump and shoot all at the same time."

Malumvolo
June 4th, 2007, 00:02
Good point.

But Halo is microsoft's biggest game. Halo is the reason many people even bought xboxes, if Microsoft gave Nintendo the right to Halo, that would be suicide.

LordMerlin
November 24th, 2007, 15:45
Just because Microsoft would make Halo for the DS does not mean that Nintendo owns it. Halo 2 was actually in the works for the DS but never got out because of some licensing issues. However, the homebrew scene has endowed us with the power to make our own halo, and I say, "Why not?" Drop me a line if you think you can help with this project.

blackdragon1020
December 12th, 2007, 03:04
well i am making a 3d version of halo ds if you youtube or google video search halo nds you will find a video on the first page called Halo NDS click on that video and it will pull up a video with lots of lag but , it shows a alpha release of halo nds being played it was made by fatquack but i am continuing it it will have a link in the descripstion