PDA

View Full Version : Daedalus R11 heLP

ball3r90
May 8th, 2007, 01:44
sup guys
i am on 3.03 OE-C and i juts put the Daedalus files in the GAME150 folder, and i go to game and run it on my PSP.. the white PSP logo screen loads, then freezes and then shuts off...

Anyone got any ideas :(!!:confused:

Cloudhunter
May 8th, 2007, 14:41
I'd try setting the "game folder homebrew" kernel to 1.50, and putting Daedalous in the /PSP/GAME folder.

Cloudy

ball3r90
May 8th, 2007, 19:26
grrr...its not working man:(!!!!:confused: i put it in all folders, and still no success!! ffs!! hlp

parkermauney
May 8th, 2007, 23:32
Try the 1.00 Version. I use it, just to keep my memstick clean, and it works fine.

ball3r90
May 9th, 2007, 00:54
hopefullly this works..im gonna try it as soon as i get home im at school atm -.-

ball3r90
May 9th, 2007, 01:23
ok..well so i figured something out..i downloaded iRshell 3.1...and...PSP Media Player, and did they same thing with Daedalus, but it loads the PSP white screen, freezes, then shuts off...

sooo...idk what to do...:(!! someone help me plox ffs...i changed the thing in revorcery mode to 1.50 kerrnel...and 3.03 kernel...and kept trying..but no sucess...flipping help

Cloudhunter
May 9th, 2007, 02:40
1.50 kernel is the one that you need.

You must be installing the homebrew wrong. The folder with the %, and without the % are the ones you put in /PSP/GAME

Cloudy

ball3r90
May 9th, 2007, 04:10
well...thats what im doing.i think i know how to install homebrew man...i put the 2 files in the X:/PSP/GAME folder...and i tried putting in the GAME150 folder..it freezes....

CaptainMorgan4
May 9th, 2007, 06:05
First of all don't put it in the GAME folder, I understand you know how to work homebrew but please only use homebrew with the GAME150 folder. Use the GAME folder for your pops (psx games), it makes it alot easier this way. My guess would be making sure the eboot isn't corrupt and try to re-download the file again and try it again. If none of this works then backup your stuff and re-format your memory stick, that should take care of everything. Good luck man sometimes these stupid issues happen, just use my methods please.

ICE
May 9th, 2007, 06:25
bleh what do you have the game folder kernel set to? if you havent changed it then i think it would be set to 3.03. if thats the case the you put the game folders is game150 and i recommend using the 1.0 version because its not as messy.

name the folders that your putting into game150.

ball3r90
May 9th, 2007, 18:57
omg...ive been changing the kernel mode thing to 1.5 and 3.03 and put the files in there. ive downloaded the daedalus files from other sites and stuff...

do i keep kernel mode on 3.03, and make a folder, name it Daedalus and put it in x:/PSP/GAME150/....or what?thats the only thing i hvae to try...if it doesnt..whatever lol

but i realyl wanna play N64 games on my flipping psp...ive also tried other hombrew for my psp .. and it still freezes and everything, so the files are not corrupt im sure... if its happeneing with all the other files...anyways...post if u got anymore ideas and help....