PDA

View Full Version : my modded psp?

scribbles
May 8th, 2007, 06:32
ok well i jusst got bak from malaysia and bought a psp there and thay said it is modded...and i bought a few dvds with games on them so now im wonderign howww do i play them on my psp... im really noob with theese things and iv noticed that the fermwer seems to b a big thing? is that rite? im not fully sure wat mine iss but when i go into games it says psp update 2.7 and if i click on that it says..the system software of your psp is system version 3.11 there is no need to update...so sum1 help? lol

ICE
May 8th, 2007, 06:37
ok we cant talk about running iso's as they're illegal.(those are the games you bought on dvd's)

as for firmware yes it is a big deal. firmware determines if you can run homebrew or not. yours is 3.11 so you cant. and you cant downgrade either.. for now.

Gene
May 8th, 2007, 06:41
ok well i jusst got bak from malaysia and bought a psp there and thay said it is modded...and i bought a few dvds with games on them so now im wonderign howww do i play them on my psp... im really noob with theese things and iv noticed that the fermwer seems to b a big thing? is that rite? im not fully sure wat mine iss but when i go into games it says psp update 2.7 and if i click on that it says..the system software of your psp is system version 3.11 there is no need to update...so sum1 help? lol

Sorry to tell you but I think you got ripped off, it doesn't sem to be modded, unless hey installed an undiluted platinum chip in it, but i'n not very familliar with mod chips and such so i really don't know for sure..... Also I recomend you don't talk about games you got on dvd's because that is against forum rules on DCEmu, and it might lead to a ban. There are other sites in wich you can post about them but this is a website that wants to stay out of legal issues.

scribbles
May 8th, 2007, 06:43
ok umm so u saying im un able to play any of the game i bought and lol im pritty sure all the hacks and stuff are not leagle?

Triv1um
May 8th, 2007, 09:18
Well even though you brought the DVD with the pirated games on, they are still back-ups that you don't own. That makes the illegal.

You got ripped.

Cloudhunter
May 8th, 2007, 14:33
ok umm so u saying im un able to play any of the game i bought and lol im pritty sure all the hacks and stuff are not leagle?

Sigh... I'm fed up of people using the "hacks aren't legal" card when people don't help them.

The hacks ARE legal.

The ISO's are not, especially as it was DVD's full of them.

Cloudy

Gene
May 8th, 2007, 23:08
unless the DVD is filled with homebrew, and it was given to you for free.

JKKDARK
May 8th, 2007, 23:18
lol it's funny to see people 'buying' piracy :p

parkermauney
May 8th, 2007, 23:36
I wouldn't buy anything valuable from a foreign country. People in Mexico tried to convince me to buy figurines because they were made of quartz. :P