PDA

View Full Version : PCEP v0.42 PC Engine Emulator for PSP

wraggster
May 24th, 2005, 00:18
Kamisama has once again updated his PC Engine Emulator for the PSP, heres whats new via translation:

<BLOCKQUOTE>Picture enlargement Was compressed with the ZIP the wallpaper reading which It meaning that file name of state saving is a bug case note </BLOCKQUOTE>

Basically a bug fix version ;)

Thanks to Kamisama and the PSP Wiki team for this release, download here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pcep.shtml

SmashinGit
May 24th, 2005, 00:55
This emulator is now awsome!! Fullscreen support!! :D

R Type, Aero Blasters, Dead Moon, Galaga 90, Side Arms to name just a few play even better now!! Is it just me or playing these games on a psp just seems to make them better some how.

SchmuckofNI
May 24th, 2005, 01:10
I wonder if they are going to have cd and super graphx support in the near future..

obelisk
May 24th, 2005, 02:01
i wonder if they shoud share some of their code with quzar. or did i just screw up terribly for saying that? due to the fact that PSP source may not have any use in a Dreamcast emu. just curious.

SchmuckofNI
May 24th, 2005, 02:13
Well quzar ported over hugo, so I doubt if he could use their code unless he had zeograds permission. *shrugs* Then again what do I know?

obelisk
May 24th, 2005, 02:15
i havent a clue myself.

SchmuckofNI
May 24th, 2005, 02:19
But seeing how hugo is open source anyone can port it over to the psp with zeograds permission.

obelisk
May 24th, 2005, 04:37
i was suggesting the psp guy, Kamisama's code might help quzar. if he thinks it might. i know nothing about code, and this is just hot air. sry.