PDA

View Full Version : Lumines to be a PSP launch title in Europe

wraggster
May 24th, 2005, 22:48
French publisher Ubisoft has confirmed that it has signed a deal with Bandai to bring Q Entertainment's critically acclaimed PSP title Lumines to Europe as part of the launch line-up for the platform.

The game, which was created by former Sega designer Tetsuya Mizuguchi - whose other credits include Space Channel 5, Sega Rally and cult classic REZ - will be launched at the same time as the PSP itself at the start of September.

Lumines is a relatively traditional block-based puzzle game which uses custom musical and visual "skins", unlocked as you progress through the game, as its hook, and features music from well-known (in Japan, and in my house) Japanese artists Mondo Grosso and Eri Nobuchika.

Q Entertainment's other handheld puzzler, the rather excellent Nintendo DS title Meteos, has also been confirmed for European release - with Bandai itself set to publish it on September 23rd.

aseddon130
May 25th, 2005, 00:52
is there any word on how much the games will be? im imagining they'll be the same price as PS2 and XBOX games ... which is £40., what do u all think?

leggy
May 25th, 2005, 12:15
It's a great little game and keeps me amused for hours at a time!

Pecks2005
May 25th, 2005, 15:14
hmmm.... hopefully they will be around 30pounds because some importers are selling them for 35pounds now so hopefully they will be abit cheaper than ps2 games but other importers are still charging 40-50 for US and Jap games so if sony wants to draw customers i think it shud be around 30ish quid.... hopefully :)