PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys answer some of my questions? No stupid ones, I promise =)

BlingShyne2 TAA
May 25th, 2005, 19:46
Any ways, I've been following the emulation scene for a while now, and more recently, the PSP Homebrew scene.

Now, I've seen a ton of awesome apps come out for the PSP, and I've been wondering, when v.1.5 DOES get cracked, is it going to be easy for all the devs to port there programs to be able to be used on v.1.5 software? Or are they going to have to start over?

And another thing, I've heard of some rumors on a System Software Switcher, I'm sure that this will be needed once SONY starts making us upgrade. But I have no idea how it is possible, if any of the devs out there have any information on this, or other ways around SONY's inevitable security upgrades, could you enlighten me?

Thanks guys.

Kpow
May 25th, 2005, 19:58
Who knows??? banned subject

BlingShyne2 TAA
May 25th, 2005, 20:06
The only thing I saw related to this topic is rule #5 (No posting topics about emulators/homebrew running on 1.5)

I didn't post about them running on 1.5, I just wanted to know if it would be easy for devs to get there progs running on V.1.5 once it has been cracked.

I've read the rules, I know what not to post.

Kpow
May 25th, 2005, 20:12
Sorry....just saw in your post Homebrew and 1.5 etc. etc. top of the sticky's says NO, ask the admin.

Just it's doing the rounds and people still ask....no matter how it's phrased

PSP Version 1.5 Running emus/homebrew? No not yet,

SO NO MORE TOPICS ABOUT THEM

This a forum rule now, do not post topic asking when it will happen or crying about how you upgraded to 1.5 boo hoo!

Thank you.

quzar
May 25th, 2005, 20:53
Think about it. If it hasn't been done yet, how the hell are we supposed to know? It's like saying "will Sonic 7 be cross platform between the xbox 1080 and the PS9?"

aseddon130
May 25th, 2005, 21:21
xbox 1080 ... lol :p

shizzle
May 25th, 2005, 21:30
thats a bit, harsh. Maybe you should read his post first before seeing the words homebrew and 1.5 in the same sentence and switching to lecture mode.

I expect that all that will be different will be putting a forged sony signature (which is what we need to crack it(ithink)) in the ebbot file as its still the same system. :P

BlingShyne2 TAA
May 25th, 2005, 21:31
Think about it. If it hasn't been done yet, how the hell are we supposed to know? It's like saying "will Sonic 7 be cross platform between the xbox 1080 and the PS9?"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh man, that was... wait, hang on...

Hahahahahahahahah... Haha, ha.

Anyways, that's why I said "If any devs" not "If any smartasses who have no idea how emulation works".

Wow, People can sure get alot of help at these forums. :rolleyes:

quzar
May 25th, 2005, 21:33

Oh man, that was... wait, hang on...

Hahahahahahahahah... Haha, ha.

Anyways, that's why I said "If any devs" not "If any smartasses who have no idea how emulation works".

Wow, People can sure get alot of help at these forums. :rolleyes:

for some reason it seems you don't have a comprehension as to which one of us is the smartass and which one is a devver eh?

closed for breaking the 1.5 rule.