PDA

View Full Version : Need a 3.40 OE-A opening_plugin.rco please!

parkermauney
May 12th, 2007, 01:24
Hi, I am away from my house, and won't be back for a couple of days. When i installed a custom one, I was totally oblivious it disabled pops. I have a copy at home, but really want to play them now. Will someone please give me a copy of theirs, 3.40 OE-A. +rep anyone?

Please don't tell me it's against the rules, I've seen places where it says it's legal. Oh wait, will PSARdumper work?

I would really like the file instead of having to do all that though. :thumbup:

Cloudhunter
May 12th, 2007, 01:42
Hi, I am away from my house, and won't be back for a couple of days. When i installed a custom one, I was totally oblivious it disabled pops. I have a copy at home, but really want to play them now. Will someone please give me a copy of theirs, 3.40 OE-A. +rep anyone?

Please don't tell me it's against the rules, I've seen places where it says it's legal. Oh wait, will PSARdumper work?

I would really like the file instead of having to do all that though. :thumbup:

It's against the rules, and even if it isn't, it's illegal. You are best just running the 3.40 OE-A installer again.

An easy version is here: Team Reign's 3.40 OE-A Easy Installer (http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1134)

However, you can now get some custom 3.40 OE-A opening plugins, which don't stop pops.

Cloudy

parkermauney
May 12th, 2007, 01:54
A link to a custom one please? (Preferably not LOLStation) I couldn't find any from google.

Cloudhunter
May 12th, 2007, 02:04
I have no idea where to get one i'm afraid.

Cloudy

parkermauney
May 12th, 2007, 02:10
Aight no prob.

parkermauney
May 12th, 2007, 02:12
Nevermind I have a backup on this pc :p

doughooper36
May 22nd, 2007, 14:49
yo, nice bootsound, its where the girl says PSP. and its compatible with 3.40 oe-a, im usin it now :) GL wit it

parkermauney
May 22nd, 2007, 23:54
Yeah, uh, thanks.

(Has nothing to do with this thread)