PDA

View Full Version : Fastest updates around.

shizzle
May 25th, 2005, 21:42
I like to say that this site is soooo fast at posting updates, you have them before any of the other sites. even my prev. fav psphacker. If only the site looked a little cooler you would beat the rest even further, even though you are really a dreamcast team...

wraggster
May 25th, 2005, 21:46
i am not just dreamcast ;) this is a dreamcast sites forum that hosts forums for multiple sites ;)

shizzle
May 25th, 2005, 21:49
i was hintting that you could make the site more pretty.. lol

aseddon130
May 26th, 2005, 02:11
gotta agree with shizzle, instead to going around on the tinternet trying to discover PSP stuff such as Homebrew Development and program updates i just come on here every few hours. near enough everything PSP-related is posted here first, which saves me (and every1 else) the bother of looking around the internet for hours for ...

easily one of the best forums on the net ... :D

SmashinGit
May 26th, 2005, 02:27
Totally agree. First started coming here when I wanted to learn how to burn homebrew and emulators for the dreamcast. Since then this site is one of the main reasons why my pc gets turned on. I personally think the site looks great.

Cap'n 1time
May 26th, 2005, 03:32
two things id really like to see you add waggydoodle:

1) some form of Feed for every one of your sites
2) a protal for the psp web browser hack.

Kpow
May 26th, 2005, 07:03
Does it need to look cooler???? i come here for the information.

shizzle
May 26th, 2005, 07:54
the forums are cool, but the site psp-newes.dc.... looks a bit boring. Plain font orange back ground etc.

leggy
May 26th, 2005, 11:10
Personally, I don't think the site needs to be changed at all, I mean, who needs it 'sexing up'???

Great site, full of news, easy to read, not too many trolls.

Cap'n 1time
May 26th, 2005, 14:23
Portal! Make A Portal! Hack Version 1.5 With Your Html Skills! Disable The Caps Lock!

shizzle
May 26th, 2005, 17:14
i say thats who, make it sexy, if its asthetically pleasing it will be more popular