PDA

View Full Version : please read

xuphor
May 26th, 2005, 04:07
PLEASE READ i know it's against the rules to post anything about 1.5 homebrew stuff, but I want everyone ( including admins) to know, i DO work on this stuff, and am getting closer every day. ban me if you want, but then you won't get it when i get something to work.

quzar
May 26th, 2005, 04:47
mostly because the way that you have mentioned stuff before makes it seem like you are literally going willy nilly through stuff without rhyme or reason poking at things and saying "I THINK I GOT IT TO WORK" and getting others to test for you.

especially since it was you who i originally said that to. That would mean you've been 'working' on this for what... a week? most of which has been according to yourself, without a real psp to do any sort of testing or have any sort of debug information to work with.

Seriously, how old are you? do you have a background in embedded electronics programming?

there is absolutely no reason to ban you, you havnt done anything wrong, but if you keep on making posts like this one, then you'll be well on your way.

BlingShyne2 TAA
May 26th, 2005, 04:58
but then you won't get it when i get something to work.

That was a bit childish...

MetaFox
May 26th, 2005, 05:26
Once again, stop with the fakes. They aren't tolerated here.

xuphor, consider yourself banned.