PDA

View Full Version : Where has Exophase and gpSP gone?

porchemasi
May 14th, 2007, 16:54
Where has Exophase and gpSP gone?

I remember a day of releases of the best GBA emulator every few weeks now, nothing. Does anyone know what happened to Exophase? Has he stoped working on this emu for the psp?:confused:

JKKDARK
May 14th, 2007, 17:11
No, he didn't announce he will leave this emulator. Just be aptient, everyone here have a life.

BurningRage
May 14th, 2007, 17:16
had you read the gpsp compability list you hadn't started that thread. there exophase stated he'd be working soon on his emu again.

Gold Line
May 14th, 2007, 17:57
i think hes working on it now but hes just taking hes time and doing other things

Shadowblind
May 14th, 2007, 18:00
No, he didn't announce he will leave this emulator. Just be aptient, everyone here have a life.

Yes, be aptient. Aptientness is a virtue, in all.

Last time I heard about him he was coding the GpSp for GP2X. I hope he'll return to PSP coding, I wanna play Duke Nukem Advance... :o

bah
May 14th, 2007, 18:27
Threads like this really have to piss the guy off.

He posts on here regularly and has this "I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while." in his sig.

He's still working on the emu on both psp and gp2x platforms (read the guy's blog (http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/), also in his sig).

As others have said: Be patient (the guy does have things to do other than coding us emulators), all he has posted points to there being future PSP updates for which we should all be thankful, not expectant of more.

EDIT: I guess I am equally guilty, having not bothered to read the readme fully and initially using an incorrect BIOS file. Having the same simple issue cause so many people to have a winge about such a complex piece of free software must be equally frustrating.

gunntims0103
May 14th, 2007, 19:27
Exophase will get to working on his emulator on his own time. Be patient.

-locked-