PDA

View Full Version : Swapping My Non homebrew PSP

billionhits
May 15th, 2007, 19:10
I have a non hombrew psp version 3.11 and I could swap it for a lowere version with my mate what should I do.

He doesn't know about homebrew but if I say should we swap he will want to know why and won't swap if he thinks that their is somethink I like better about his psp

Please could someone help me come up with some reasons why I could say my psp is better

Gold Line
May 15th, 2007, 19:20
is your mate a psp noob? if so you could say i have this umd game and i cant play it with my 3.11 so can we swap.

Triv1um
May 15th, 2007, 19:28
just say his is in worse condition that yours, and you are modding yours.

just say it would be a waste to use a perfect condition psp (yours) for a scratched one.

so the scratched one is better for modding.

that didn't make any sence did it?

parkermauney
May 15th, 2007, 23:09
Well, I just waited till like 3:00 in the morning, and switched it with my sis. :p You maybe could have him over and tell him to bring it. Switch them, then make all the settings back to how they were. (WP, theme, nickname) Worked for me :D

rbervoets
May 16th, 2007, 17:27
Well, I just waited till like 3:00 in the morning, and switched it with my sis. :p You maybe could have him over and tell him to bring it. Switch them, then make all the settings back to how they were. (WP, theme, nickname) Worked for me :D

i did that with my cousin, i said i was updating it lol !

billionhits
May 16th, 2007, 21:15
Got a psp with version 3.03 but the screen is badly damaged should I swap

Gold Line
May 16th, 2007, 21:36
how bad is the screen can you post a pic?