PDA

View Full Version : Wondering Which to Get

SnapeGrass
May 27th, 2005, 20:15
Hey I usually just look around the site to see the awesome homebrew stuff thats comming out so quicky but i wanted to know since im dying for a new game for the psp which game should I get out of the two basketball games that are out. NBA 2005 or NBA Street Show Down? :confused:

Thanks in advanced :) !!!

Eric
May 27th, 2005, 23:30
I like games that portrait realism and out of those 2 games is NBA 2005. Not that playing on the streets isnt real but i'd leave that for the streets not a video i believe with games like that it makes people stop playing ball outside cause its almost as real online as it is outside. Video games do that originally but do whatever you want. Go for NBA 2005 its more realistic based on the actual game and official teams.

psplover
May 28th, 2005, 06:45
Neither save your money for a good game that's not poorly made.

SchmuckofNI
May 28th, 2005, 08:51
Like Rengoku. lol

peanut
May 28th, 2005, 09:26
all we need on psp is a 'proper' metal gear solid, and timesplitters which can use online multiplayer, not any of this local multiplayer crud. sorry, im going off topic

SnapeGrass
May 28th, 2005, 15:07
Is it really as bad as Rengoku cause iv played it and it was BY FAR the worst game made on the psp lol and I agree they should make a real metal gear solid not a metal gear acid 2 ewww :-P

aseddon130
May 28th, 2005, 15:09
NBA Street Showdown i reckon ... best BB game series since the original NBA Jam :D

SnapeGrass
May 28th, 2005, 22:54
Man im so dissapointed :( i went to my local game store (gamecrazy) and i was gonna get street but then i looked at the back and it looked nothing like the ones for the ps2.
Then I looked at some other game and i decided im just gonna wait till advent rising comes out :)

Odie
May 28th, 2005, 23:29
Out of the two, NBA Street seems by far the better overall from reviews and screenshots, I've got it on order myself. NBA 05 has proper online play though.