PDA

View Full Version : PSP reached it's max???

Cokemusic
May 16th, 2007, 00:28
I was wondering if the psp reached it's peak graphical capability yet , considering the PS2 didn't for a few years and there isn't as much urgency for the PSP as there was to get to the PS2 to it's max potential.

So the question , has the PSP reached it's max graphical capabilities or is there still alot more that can be acheived with the handheld , I read some where that the PSP is slightly worse than the PS2 in terms of technical capability however it makes up with a much lower resolution screen.

Man
May 16th, 2007, 00:42
Dude check out final fantasy VII crisis core. I thonk its one of the most butiful games on PSP EVER

parkermauney
May 16th, 2007, 01:14
As for the homebrew scene, it's not even CLOSE!

jmendes
May 16th, 2007, 01:26
technically, the psp has a few stronger points than the ps2, not graphically though. still, expect some beautifull games this year.

Gold Line
May 16th, 2007, 01:28
final fantasy 7 cc is going to rock the psp trust me ;)

steve520
May 16th, 2007, 02:47
no its not even close i cant wait till a full speed N64 emulator that would be awesome and i know it can happen with time and hard work

Tesseract
May 28th, 2007, 23:03
I think the PSP will probably reach its peak faster than the PS2 did, but that's mostly due to the fact that the PSP is so much easier to code for than the PS2. This generally tends to be a frequent story... Look at the XBox vs. the PS2...

Gorkab Nitrix
May 31st, 2007, 03:35
If she doesn't, as the DS is actually doing with most of the good games available such as Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy XII RW and so on... I think that with FF VII CC, the PSP will at last pull the level of the actual games up significantly, if they don't and stay with the quasi N64 quality, they are going to hell :cool:

parkermauney
May 31st, 2007, 04:03
Don't forget the upcoming zelda game, it looks kick-ass!