PDA

View Full Version : I am screwed...

factor remix
May 16th, 2007, 05:13
I was playing Kill Zone Liberation, when my analog got stucked, then I tried to move... and I broked it. My analog of my psp broked yesterday, but I dont mean the top part, I mean there is a hole where the analog go...

Someone had this problem? Should I send it to Sony? I dont want to send it to sony because they will upgrade my firmware...or no? I think there was a tutorial about this but I am not sure...

BTW: I still have my analog with the stick...

dhraad
May 16th, 2007, 05:40
Wow, stick and all? Sorry man. All the searches i ran look like the analogs you can buy are just the pad on the top, not a new pad and a stick.

Hope you can find one though! Dont know if Sony would upgrade your PSP if you sent it in, maybe someone else can help you out there.

Also, legends tell that you can put a broken analog stick into someones eye to control their mind. I think you have a powerful weapon at your disposal now...

factor remix
May 16th, 2007, 07:02
I am going to try that with my teachers... to have good grades...

Maybe if I update to 3.03 oe-c and then I use the program to change the name of your version, I will put 3.40

EDIT: The stick look ok, but top is broked... I may use one replacement that I have....

factor remix
May 17th, 2007, 04:47
I am thinking of buying a 1.5 psp... any good deal and worldwilde?

gymnotropic
May 17th, 2007, 08:00
Wow, you want to buy a whole new PSP just because the analogue stick is broken?

http://www.xboxrepairguide.com/stock-analogue-stick-p-912.html?osCsid=5f1d0ef9dee63de4b02b343ec21aa380

If you don't want to do it yourself, you might be able to find another online store to do it for you. It'd cost alot more, though.

dhraad
May 17th, 2007, 08:52
See if you can get it fixed, if its just the pad on top they are easy to replace.

aznTerz
May 17th, 2007, 09:11
wow....
that sounds bad.....
heyz last time i sent my psp bak to sony...
they replaced the whole thing...
anywaiiz... don kno much about replacing analog stick....
no good at those things... -_-"

Matais
May 17th, 2007, 09:56
just replace your Analog stick part, just searched ebay and found this Item number: 180117309496 , its the whole joystick part :thumbup: probably go for £5, better then buying a new psp

Triv1um
May 17th, 2007, 11:40
Wont go for £5 those things are in demand.

Its fairly easy to fix anyway providing you have the right things.

factor remix
May 17th, 2007, 23:34
I have the stick and its great, I need to put it back to the f*cking hole!

How do I do that?

PS: I replaced the nub top, so I am fine, I need to find out how do I put it back

factor remix
May 18th, 2007, 19:54
I went to fix it and then this dude told me that the stick was broke and a ring inside the psp was broke too (rings are the thing that hold the analog) but, it will worth me like $70 to fix it. In other hand, my friend want to buy my psp for $160 because its "special"...

I can buy a new psp from SUCCESS HK at $221.
----------

NEW PSP:
$160 - $221 = $61 + ship

Fix it:
Paying $70 to the dude

parkermauney
May 18th, 2007, 22:49
I would go for it, while your at it, you should get a blue or white one. :D

factor remix
May 19th, 2007, 00:14
I have wii with a white iPod and a PS3 with a black psp...

Maybe I will go for thje silver one...