PDA

View Full Version : N00B help, problem with CPS2PSP emulator....

Turbovec
May 17th, 2007, 02:31
Hello again everyone...I'm having a problem with the CPS2PSP emulator. I know I should post this in the CPS2PSP thread, but I did and no one has responded to my cry for help. So I'm gonna make a new thread. :D

I just modded my PSP yesterday so I am relatively new at this whole thing. I was able to get some PS1 games running fine on my PSP, but the CPS2PSP emulator seems to be a whole new issue. Here is my problem: I am running the 2.6.0 version of the emulator, but every time I go to start the emulator, it kicks be out saying "The game could not be started. 8002014C" I have followed every step and I have my directories set up as follows:

[GAME]

-cps2psp
->CACHE
->ROMS
->rominfo.cps2
->zipname.cps2
->EBOOT.PBP

-cps2psp%
->EBOOT.PBP

Does anyone have any suggestions or guidance for this n00b? Thank you very much in advance and sorry to be a bother.

Turbovec
May 17th, 2007, 03:44
Ok...I fixed my problem. It seems I needed to put everything in a GAME150 folder and not the "GAME" folder. Now everything is working fine, and I'm playing my CPS2 games perfectly. Now if only it was easier to do qc motions on the standard dpad. XD

pt9087
May 18th, 2007, 02:22
Ok lmao you solved your own problem! try googling or thinking hard about it before posting questions! good girl :thumbup:

Buddy4point0
May 18th, 2007, 04:02
lol yea, but u can use the game folder if you set it to 1.5 in recovery