PDA

View Full Version : help with iso producer

PrettyStupidPerson
May 17th, 2007, 05:08
does anybody know how to use the iso producer? i have the program but not sure what to do. if anybody knows how to use it can u explain it as simple as possible. also does it matter on the firmware?

Triv1um
May 17th, 2007, 11:41
You mean you want a UMD ripper?

If so, we cant talk about it.

splodger15
May 17th, 2007, 15:41
I suggest you read these

Rules
1: No illegal/improper content such as warez, links to warez, FTP sites with illegal content, etc. This includes Utopia (boot disk) and illegal hacked browsers. No talking about making backup or getting backup/warez running on your system. (i.e. NO posts about PSP ISO launchers) See PSP Rules for more about that.

2: No Flaming for any reason.

3: Posting of anything considered spam (signing up just to promote a site, unless relevent to a specifc topic)

4: No posting links to pyramid schemes (i.e. free ipod etc)

5: Any topics trying to sell anything mybe deleted at our discretion (no ebay links to your own auctions).

6: Sig pics can not be bigger than 520 x 120 pixels, and 75kBs in size. This size limit applies to the entire sig, not to any individual image in it. A full sized sig (120 px) cannot have more than 4 lines of text with it. For sigs without images, the text the sig contains should not be larger than the largest allowed sig with text. The staff reserves the right to take down any sig they deem unacceptable.

This is now zero tolerence, if any of these rules are broken, the administration will/may perminantly ban you without warning

Punishments will vary from case to case and the judgement of staff.

Chankast rules

Do not ask where to get the bios
Do not ask where to get the get the dreamcast ISO's
Do not request to get X game working
Do not show how to rip the bios
Do not help someone rip a game
Do not repeat questions over again
Don't be a muppet
Do not post anything consider insulting
Do not post anything insulting regarding site management
Do not post anything about hacked versions of the emulator
Do not post leaked beta's