PDA

View Full Version : Great New PSP Site

LegolasFett
May 21st, 2007, 06:11
There is a site that is relatively new, but is growing rapidly. Has forums and PSP guides covering many different aspects of the PSP. Friendly people and the forums are very lenient when it comes to roms/isos/cursing. Check it out at: http://www.psphardwarehelp.com

parkermauney
May 21st, 2007, 12:19
I already know how to do all this stuff.

RECENT ADITIONS:
2.0 downgrader

potatoman
May 21st, 2007, 16:12
Man, what is it about people and isos, let me put it simply, YOU... CANT... TALK... ABOUT... ISOS... HERE!
im amazed you havnt been warned yet. if you wanna pm some1 about this shit, fine but im warning you, the mods here are really strict (with good cause) so dont do it. Also, if someone is already here, reading this post, why would they bother going elsewhere for help? thats like adidas putting a runinng shoe advert in a nike running shoe. If you already have the shoe then why would you go elsewhere for basically the same thing?

Sonicboy 101
May 21st, 2007, 17:08
Isn't this spam?

parkermauney
May 21st, 2007, 22:16
Nah, it looks pretty mediocre.

mrgibblet
May 22nd, 2007, 03:22
its been repeated so many times...
Dont talk about ISOs!
Give these guys a break, too many people just talk about piracy...

If you just pirate, no game company will get the money to make new games... say goodbye to UMDs...

LegolasFett
May 22nd, 2007, 04:14
What my comment about ISO/CSO in my first post was meant to imply is that the site doesn't hesitate in helping those who wish to run them, but we do not share links to download them like some other websites. It is a means to help people with PSPs, weather they choose to use it for offical firmware or custom. If you choose not to use the site that's fine, if you do that's fine as well. I was just getting this out there as a means of more people getting help that's all.

parkermauney
May 22nd, 2007, 12:27
Well this would be a pretty good site for a noob.