PDA

View Full Version : What games are you currently playing?

AlexB123
June 1st, 2005, 10:20
I just finished Dynasty Warriors and need to get the bad taste out of my mouth. When I first started it, I thought it would be another good PSP game, but with time found that it well... Wasnt that good.
Sorry for the ramble, back to the topic. What games are you guys playing now?

NUFC_4_EVA
June 1st, 2005, 11:02
None cause i still havent got my game for it after one of them bought from ebay was lost in the post. Even though i have enough money in my account to buy a PSP game i can't as my card is only for withdrawal so i am having to use my brothers Ebay account when he has money in it!
When i do get a game my first one will be FIFA can't wait although it may not be as good as PES4 i still like it

NUFC

Austin
June 1st, 2005, 11:41
i am thinkin of gettin some psp games but i dont know what to get. Is thug2 or hot shots golf any good

Dan255
June 1st, 2005, 13:10
i am thinkin of gettin some psp games but i dont know what to get. Is thug2 or hot shots golf any good

ive got thug2 and i think its a great game - brilliant graphics (same as PS2), very good story mode and classic mode. i highly recommend this game

aseddon130
June 1st, 2005, 16:47
i had hot shots golf - the JAP one - it was awful, get Tiger Woods instead!

im playing FIFA, completed a full season with Man Utd, started a new one with Wigan Athletic (who are now a Premiership Team :p ), done 23 challenges now - just started the Rout challenges, damn theyre hard :(

oasismark
June 1st, 2005, 17:08

im playing FIFA, completed a full season with Man Utd, started a new one with Wigan Athletic (who are now a Premiership Team :p ), done 23 challenges now - just started the Rout challenges, damn theyre hard :(

Quick question about FIFA mate.

I've just got it and only had a few games, but when you play season mode, does it carry on to another season?

Eg. i play as Sheff Wed (SUPER OWLS) and win Div 1, does it start another season with Sheff Wed in the championship and other teams promoted and relegated?

another eg, could i start as a div 2 team and take them to the premiership?

aseddon130
June 1st, 2005, 17:30
no u do one season, then it finishes and gives you about 3000 points to buy things at the FIFA shop ...

i wish that did happen (take Division team to premiership - like on the PS2 version) but it doesnt on this. I reckon EA will put this onto the next FIFA game!

Dan255
June 1st, 2005, 19:01

I am considering to buy fifa - what do you think of it? Graphics? Gameplay? Life Span? Thanks for any help mate.

oasismark
June 1st, 2005, 20:53
no u do one season, then it finishes and gives you about 3000 points to buy things at the FIFA shop ...

i wish that did happen (take Division team to premiership - like on the PS2 version) but it doesnt on this. I reckon EA will put this onto the next FIFA game!

Gutted!!! :( :(

What's the point of trying to get promoted if you can't actually get promoted.

That's severly slashed the lifespan of this game, in my opinion. :mad:

AlexB123
June 2nd, 2005, 04:42
I didnt like Fifa, but it actually grew on me, and I play it from time to time, but if you are looking for your first PSP game get Wipeout Pure. Every PSP owner needs it, just because you can play some Java games, lol.
Thug 2 is really cool though and if you like skating games, get it.

Austin
June 12th, 2005, 22:00
Is Lumines good

jonnie
June 13th, 2005, 16:51
That's Wednesdays' luck again :(