PDA

View Full Version : i am zero plzz help me!!!

dikshit
May 21st, 2007, 17:37
HI,
:(
friends,

i am new to this forum and PSP , i have purchased a PSP today and stucked coz it's version is 2.81 and now i need some helop from you guys to play games on PSP from memory stick

Plzzz help me outtt!!!! i am A big ZERO:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

IF by mistaske i have broken any rule and regulation then i am srry coz as i told u i dnt hav any knowledge bout this thing!!!!

srry admin and modss

Welshboy
May 21st, 2007, 18:19
Piracy is illegal and not very nice. So no......if you intend to run downloaded games from your memory stick. If you wish to downgrade it then I suggest you look around the site and work it out for yourself. Although your going to need a copy of GTA:LCS that's unpatched to do it from 3.03 firmware.

Shadowblind
May 21st, 2007, 19:37
I know theres a downgrader for 3.03 (right?) So im thinking upgrade to 3.03 then downgrade to 1.5.

NOTE: Im not ABSOLUTELY sure, so ask a few more experianced people. Im sure theres something to downgrade from around 2.81, so no sweat :p

steve-b
May 21st, 2007, 20:02
Do we always think the worst of everyone? How do you know he doesn't mean homebrew games from his memory card? :)

Safari Al
May 21st, 2007, 23:19
My brother and I had the same problem and i just helped him downgrade from 3.03 just like i did. No I do not think there is a 2.81 downgrader. I recommend Easy Down (http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1042) which will do all the work for you! I used it and it worked fine. You will need an unpatched copy of GTA: LCS with the 2.00 update on it (this meaning it is unpatched):thumbup: . After it installs the downgrader it will open up a readme to help you to downgrade.

parkermauney
May 21st, 2007, 23:23
If you just got a psp, then good luck finding one.