PDA

View Full Version : Psp videos lagging?

Gene
May 22nd, 2007, 02:23
I always watch movies and shows on my psp that i convert to mp4, and I have always noticed a lag in the video of my psp.

For example. I convert a music video of mine to mp4. then while I am wathcing the video the Video actually lags behind the audio, and eventually becomes more and more behind. It has gotten to the point where watching a full 30 minute show is hard to watch because the sound is so off from the actual video.

Do most people experience this problem? If so then does anyone know of a solution for this irritating problem?

Thanks!:D

ICE
May 22nd, 2007, 03:13
i get this too. very annoying. dont know how to fix it.

mrgibblet
May 22nd, 2007, 03:19
if you convert it to the psp with ImToo PSP Video converter, there is a switch where you can choose the videos framerate and size and all that.

But i also encounter a FrameRate lag on UMD videos too.

i think you can fix this if you have Dax's OE system if you go to recovery mode and change the clock speed of the UMD.

bah
May 22nd, 2007, 08:12
With PSPvideo9 Ive never had problems with avi,mpeg nor vob sources,but many others seem to.

Ive read that adding '-asnyc 1' (without the quotes) to your profile for the setting 'Custom FFMPEG Flags:' can fix some sync issues.

Your not encoding at a really high bitrate that perhaps the PSP cannot handle well are you?