PDA

View Full Version : Possible new "controller"

fatcat04912
May 24th, 2007, 01:15
Hello as many of you know im a new comer to dc emu but not to psp so i have been contemplating a new controller for PSP DDR (dance dance revolution) my idea is getting a working arrow key pad from a broken psp Modding it by placing it in a smaller version of a real dance dance revolution Mat and having you fingers actually dance (i know this sounds gay ) but think of the possibility's i could make a real life dance booth to play a 3.5 x 5 inch screen :) well im off to start making it

Nicko01
May 24th, 2007, 03:00
cool idea.

parkermauney
May 24th, 2007, 03:13
Hmm, that could be quite easy. Just how would you connect the controller though?

steve520
May 24th, 2007, 04:58
that would be cool good luck

Bruce.Lee
May 24th, 2007, 08:14
If you're gonna do that, why not go all out and make it a full size dance mat? Just wire the contacts into the scrapped PSP D-Pad. Now that would be awesome.

cnewhall
May 24th, 2007, 17:33
That would be cool. The use would be limited though. So far there is only one good DDR clone that I know about on PSP and that uses a combination of the d-pad and the 4 face buttons. So really you would have to code a whole new game around the controller. It wouldn't have a very wide user-base due to the difficulty of obtaining said controller but I have to admit, "Finger DDR" would be cool.