PDA

View Full Version : Help With psp motherboard

tylerscool
May 25th, 2007, 21:56
Well a few days ago i bought a psp mother 3.10 oe a motherboard for my psp to play emulation games and others. Well it should come in a few days and i know i will need some help. If someone will tell me how to do it with anything it would help. If you know how to do it ill use my camera on AIM or other messanger as you guide me threw it and it would be much apperited.

NoQuarter
May 25th, 2007, 22:03
It's really not all that hard,your best bet would to be to head over to you tube and search for "take apart psp".Best one I saw was in spanish but is easy to follow as he points to all of the screws.Whatever you do don't touch the screen or inside of the faceplate, also watch the flex cables and the connectors for them on the inside as they are easily broken.I got it right first time and replaced my wifi antenna :P

tylerscool
May 25th, 2007, 22:05
hi do you need to souder//?

NoQuarter
May 25th, 2007, 22:14
nah,it's connectors and flex cables.you need proper size screwdrivers too,you absolutely do not want to strip those screws...
I picked up a decent set at radio shack.

tylerscool
May 25th, 2007, 22:28
O thank you so much i am so releifed that no sautering is required im going to make a video on youtube or google video to help peeps out =)

NoQuarter
May 25th, 2007, 22:42
cool,do that :)

potatoman
May 25th, 2007, 23:44
good idea, be sure to post the url!