PDA

View Full Version : PSP screen protector help

gam3r
June 3rd, 2005, 12:32
Hi, i have one of these screen protectors:

http://www.gameessentials.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=123

and i applied it to my screen yesterda
i cleaned the screen really well(i thought), and applied it to the screen. At first it looked great, but then i noticed 2 air bubbles on the side(luckily) and dust bits underneath it and around the screen protector on the edge.

I wanna know if there is any way of getting rid of the air bubbles and the dust bits(especially the bits on the side). I cannot take it off and re apply it tho.

Its like my psp is a dust magnet. I applied it in the kitchen(i guessed there would be less dust particles there).

All help appreciated,

Thanks

darkrulier
June 3rd, 2005, 16:24
I Apply It With Water And Saop Just Like Applying Cars Dark Paper Of The Windows

gam3r
June 3rd, 2005, 17:09
But the screen protector is already on it :(... I heard something about using tape to remove dust but i dunno how!

leggy
June 3rd, 2005, 19:00
I had the same problem and could never remove the dust / bubbles. I lived for it for a while and then ended up buying another screen protector.

gam3r
June 3rd, 2005, 21:08
what one did you buy? did u get air bubbles and dust the second time? im not looking to buy another 1

leggy
June 3rd, 2005, 22:56
I can't remember which one I bought but I took a lot more care putting it on the next time. Even then I got a few very small bubbles.

gam3r
June 4th, 2005, 11:58
i cant be bothered to shell out more £...It looks ok when the PSP is on anyway