PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone can i have some help

lildude565
May 27th, 2007, 16:19
hey everyone nice to meet you all I was wondering of you all could help me see I have a fat PS2 with HDadvance, I recently downloaded some games because they were not available in the UK shops I found out that I needed a enclosure to transfer the games to my ps2 HDD from the PC so I bought one, but now it does not detect that the HDD is connected neither does windows at all and it is very frustrating so can anyone please help me I also have AIM: Didiang121 thanks in advance

JKKDARK
May 27th, 2007, 19:35
hey everyone nice to meet you all I was wondering of you all could help me see I have a fat PS2 with HDadvance, I recently downloaded some games because they were not available in the UK shops I found out that I needed a enclosure to transfer the games to my ps2 HDD from the PC so I bought one, but now it does not detect that the HDD is connected neither does windows at all and it is very frustrating so can anyone please help me I also have AIM: Didiang121 thanks in advance

If your commercial games are not available on the UK, then buy them on local shops like eBay or Play-Asia. We don't support piracy.