PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt Files

Mitchinator1
May 29th, 2007, 00:58
I got The emus working fine and dandy, but when i go under game > memory card, it has like 3 corrupt files. I'm pretty sure these are the second files of the emus, like snes%, which launches it, then snes, which shows up as the corrupt one. Is there a way to get rid of that, with the emu still working? if not, is there at least a way to move them to the bottom?

splodger15
May 29th, 2007, 09:06
What firmware are you as you cauld disable corrupt icons through recovery

SpooForBrains
May 29th, 2007, 09:45
If you're using Dark_Alex's custom firmware, power off your PSP by holding the power button for five seconds. Wait for a second, then hold the right trigger and power it back on. Welcome to the recovery mode.

Then, under Configuration, set the Hide Corrupt Icons option.

If you're not using Dark_Alex's custom firmware, then you can use one of the homebrew sorters to move the corrupt icons to the bottom.

bah
May 29th, 2007, 11:12
If your running firmware 1.5 just rename the folders yourself or use a program like sei psp tool (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=201607&postcount=18) to rename them in a way that stops the corrupt icons showing.

You can re-order the items in the game/memory stick menu with it also.

Mitchinator1
May 29th, 2007, 20:44
Thanks for the help, but they randomly stopped showing. Weird, but problems solved. Thanks.