PDA

View Full Version : Outrun 2006 trouble running in Devhook. help please

antneed
May 29th, 2007, 05:14
This post is regarding the UMD game Outrun Coast to Coast and the ability to run it with Devhook.

I am running Devhook v0.52 emulating firmware 3.03 on my 1.5 PSP. I have no trouble running any of my other UMD games. Which include, MLb 06, Lumines II, Daxter, Syphon Filter, Socom 1 & 2, Both GTAs, Medal of Honor and more.

However, when i try to run the ORIGINAL, store bought UMD game Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast, the PSP splash screen fades, the screen goes blank and then the UMD stops spinning and the PSP shuts off. I have tried multiple times with the same results.

I was wondering if this problem has been fixed and if anyone has any other suggestions or further newer information.

Thanks in advance...I'm a big Outrun fan and cant wait to play this!

PS: yes, I know custom firmware is better than 1.5 etc, etc. i am not interested in playing PS1 games on my PSP, and really enjoy being at 1.5.

parkermauney
May 29th, 2007, 05:33
Just rip it to an, ummmmm.....
http://www.google.com/search?q=iso&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS217US217

ICE
May 29th, 2007, 06:16
are you against upgrading to 3.40 OE or something? if not just do that. its much easier.