PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

Julian_Wisniewski
May 30th, 2007, 02:21
Hello,I Brought A Ps2 (Slime Line) Two Years Ago And Didnt Realise That You Get An Actavation Code On The Box I Accedentily Threw It Out Ive Rang Ps2 Australia And Told Em This Story The Only Way I Can Get A New Code Is If I Have Proof Of Purchase Which I Dont Have Can Anyone Help Me With This If Anyone No's Any Codes Can You Please Tell Me Thank You

Tesseract
June 21st, 2007, 20:55
The only thing I've ever had to use the activation Code for was registering my PS2 online with their Official website. The Network Setup itself didn't even require that input.

What's the situation that's requiring your activation code?

hamnach
July 8th, 2007, 21:21
PS2 ( slim ) give me the message NO DATA all the time in any games DVD CD did i need to update my PS2. If yes how can i do it PLZ. Thank you all

hamnach
July 8th, 2007, 21:23
The only thing I've ever had to use the activation Code for was registering my PS2 online with their Official website. The Network Setup itself didn't even require that input.

What's the situation that's requiring your activation code?
Can you PLZ help me with my PS2?

JKKDARK
July 8th, 2007, 21:42
Strange error. Maybe your dvd drive is not working correctly. Do you have this problem only with the games?

hamnach
July 8th, 2007, 22:10
i have the same problem with evrythings else including games and CD

Shrygue
July 8th, 2007, 22:16
What, you PS2 isn't reading any disks interted in the drive?

hamnach
July 8th, 2007, 22:17
my PS2 console is SCPH-7000 12
Browser 1.40
CD Player 2.00
PS Driver 1.11
DVD Player 3.10 U
if you can show me how can i update it, i belive something wrong with operating system.
email : [email protected]
Thank you

hamnach
July 8th, 2007, 22:19
it's not reading anythings so i think its somethings wrong with operating system

Shrygue
July 8th, 2007, 22:27
Or perhaps your laser is shot. A faluty laser is one of the common disk problems if those are not loading. Usually it starts off with the games, then the DVD videos and then audio CDs.

Oh and don't double post, use the edit button to add to the first one.

sourced
September 5th, 2007, 12:38
SLIM line. not slime. and also, i agree with YKB, most likely your laser.

dette
October 17th, 2007, 07:15
i had that problem on my normal PS2 back when i had a ps2
yeah i took it into Gamers because i bought it used there
and they gave me a new one... and said my laser was shot..
that simple