May 31st, 2007, 04:18
Cool?

parkermauney
May 31st, 2007, 04:18
Where the hell did you get that?
And, btw: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=427250

MGFox
May 31st, 2007, 11:04
Have you managed to make anything that runs on a PSP yet?

Does it create runnable Eboots or does it only run through the special development PSPs?

And out of interest, if it creates Eboots, where would someone (say fatcat) stand legally when creating and releasing homebrew made with this?

Sorry for all the questions, but this has intregued me quite a while.

Cheers,
Fox

splodger15
May 31st, 2007, 11:45
Why is this here this should be in junk or off topic.

Plus all of you asking where to get it. ...Think Hard...

yaustar
May 31st, 2007, 11:48
Have you managed to make anything that runs on a PSP yet?

Does it create runnable Eboots or does it only run through the special development PSPs?

And out of interest, if it creates Eboots, where would someone (say fatcat) stand legally when creating and releasing homebrew made with this?

Sorry for all the questions, but this has intregued me quite a while.

Cheers,
Fox
It only runs on DevKits. Considering how expensive it is, I am much more curious in how you (OP) got it.

The legality on releasing homebrew depends on the license that came with Virtools providing the tool was obtained legally.

(Nice to see you kicking about Fox ;) )

There is a small chance that it may create .elf files.

MGFox
May 31st, 2007, 12:11
Thanks Yaustar, good buddy, I figured it might be DevKit only, but just wanted to make sure.

Not really anything to get excited about then, and with the very professional and informative post he's provided, I highly doubt fatcat obtained this legally!

I'll wait for more than a "small chance" before I start getting excited. Thanks for the information though, as always you are an encyclopedia of development knowledge :D

Cheers,
Fox

splodger15
June 1st, 2007, 12:13
^ ^
I knew he wouldnt of obtained this legally you can get hold of it on most illegal sites

parkermauney
June 1st, 2007, 16:28
Why'd you take it off fatcat? Did you get an infraction? :p We want to see some awesome brews. (If they can be made)