PDA

View Full Version : 3.40 OE-A & Fastloader - corrupted data

texasmame
May 31st, 2007, 17:29
K. I downgraded to 1.50 with no issues. Then, I upgraded with the Easy Installer to 3.40 OE-A and all seems fine. In the R TRIGGER boot menu, the HOMEBREW game folder is set to 1.50 kernel.

I then tried loading Fastloader (and a couple other things that should work in 1.50) and they simply show up as CORRUPTED DATA. The only Icon in the GAMES section that shows as good is the UPGRADE to 3.40 OE-A one.

Now, when I recover to 1.50, Fastloader shows up.

I used the Easy Installer - is there anything I'm supposed to do after the fact? Make another game folder for the 1.50 Kernel?

I even tried moving the Fastloader files from GAME to GAME150 (which wasn't there to start with) - no good.

HELP! :confused:

parkermauney
May 31st, 2007, 18:06
It may be uncompatible, there are other simpler ways, but no iso talk on dcemu.

ICE
May 31st, 2007, 18:08
lol yeah theres a MUCH easier way then fastloader when your on OE. too bad we cant tell you ;)

you need a GAME folder AND a GAME340. brew goes in game.

texasmame
May 31st, 2007, 18:09
It may be uncompatible, there are other simpler ways, but no iso talk on dcemu.

Oops, sorry.

Well, I got DEAL OR NO DEAL homebrew to work, so I guess the problem is not the install of 3.40. . .

Is there anything to the GAME or GAME150 folder thing? The Easy Installer did not generate GAME150 so I thought it wasn't needed. . .

parkermauney
May 31st, 2007, 18:26
It is needed to run homebrew in 1.50 kernel when the game folder whatever is set to 3.40. And ask somewhere else like maxconsole.

texasmame
May 31st, 2007, 18:42
It'd be nice if the "auto installer" was really just that - it should create everything needed. :(