PDA

View Full Version : Backed up commercial roms!! oh yea i said it!

mik3y08
June 2nd, 2007, 07:04
Dang I bet like 30 people came to this thread in excitment to tell someone that talking bout backedup commercial roms is off limits, and blah blah blah about piracy...... WELL THINK AGAIN! :rofl:

Ok I see people all the time here griping at other peeps for talking bout back ups.....well if we are not allowed to mention backed up roms (which is totally legal) then why would there be a sticky post that says this?

"To load commercial NDS roms using SuperCard you need:

1. SuperCard Lite - with the latest FIRMWARE installed on it.
2. Micro SD card with SPECIAL patched NDS ROMS *.nds.dsi
3. SuperPass, PassMe, Magic Key with one Nintendo DS game in it. (ANY game)

(Also works without PassMe IF you have modified your DS firmware with FlashMe/Wifime/Passme. When you've got your Metroid Demo or any other game in your DS slot, hold down A+B+X+Y as soon as you power on your DS.)"

:eek: OMG what? :confused: Exaclty so0o people need to chill about the backed up rom talk..... and even though this isnt piracy...in my opinion PIRATES OWN!

so0o go ahead and flood this topic w/ the hate replies, b/c thats ok! :thumbup:

XioN980
June 2nd, 2007, 09:31
1) Wow mr attention seeker you must be so proud, you learned how to operate a keyboard and type stuff, you must give me your address so i can send you a medal.

2) No one will give a shit, you havn't discussed piracy, my bet is your a punk ass kid with who's been ignored by those around him so you want a bit of attention, well you got it, just not positive attention

3) Mods are always telling people that backed up roms is ok, thats why DCEMU still hosts OE firmware and Devhook, because backed up UMD's are ok.

Have a good day

Dumbass :P

mik3y08
June 2nd, 2007, 20:03
You can always just ask youe mom for my adress...she was here last night.

And yes people always do complain when people mention backed up roms....but hey your one of the kind of people i was trying to attract w/ this post....so0o keep em coming!:thumbup:

VampDude
June 2nd, 2007, 20:20
I don't really care about ROM's!

kcajblue
June 2nd, 2007, 21:16
tell how its legal to back up your own games.
and even if its your "backed up" rom, we still dont talk about them here.

Mr_Biggs
June 3rd, 2007, 16:30
mikey. you're a douche. and a little girl who likes to get strangled while taking it in the ass.

yo, kcajblue, i clicked the spoiler button in your sig a bazillion times, but nothing was shown! do i need to say a magic word at some point to reveal the secret? :D

mik3y08
June 3rd, 2007, 20:46
mikey. you're a douche. and a little girl who likes to get strangled while taking it in the ass.

yo, kcajblue, i clicked the spoiler button in your sig a bazillion times, but nothing was shown! do i need to say a magic word at some point to reveal the secret? :D

Man.....so mature!! Lol :rofl:

JKKDARK
June 3rd, 2007, 21:39
tell how its legal to back up your own games.

You paid for the coprighted material, then you can do a backup and use it for you.

XioN980
June 4th, 2007, 07:15
Man.....so mature!! Lol :rofl:

And this thread is such a high display of maturity :P

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 07:35
Indeed Xion. I agree with you in a quite large amount, I am speaking of no other than your well spoken grammar, and ability to politly "flame" said n00b.

quzar
June 4th, 2007, 07:44
Regardless of how stupid a post may or may not be, it is never acceptable for someone to flame someone else here. Ya bastards.