PDA

View Full Version : ps3 worth it?

usmc_lazy
June 3rd, 2007, 02:15
hi im just wondering if the ps3 is worth all that cash? i just got a wii and im looking forward to mod'ing it. im wondering if i should get a ps3 cause i hear they dont have all that many good games and what not. can anyone give me more insight on this?

Shadowblind
June 3rd, 2007, 02:55
:rofl:
get a 360, get gears of war, get xbox live, and tell me your gamertag :D

ICE
June 3rd, 2007, 03:22
xbox live is a rip off. anywho your not going to get an answer you can trust here. we're all fanboys for our console. the ps3-ers will say yes and the the wii users will say nope.

Gold Line
June 3rd, 2007, 04:31
i say no way the ps3 sucks get a 360 then you will have the 2 best consoles

Shadowblind
June 3rd, 2007, 04:38
xbox live is a rip off. anywho your not going to get an answer you can trust here. we're all fanboys for our console. the ps3-ers will say yes and the the wii users will say nope.

Zat so?

Guessing you never got Gears of War.

JKKDARK
June 3rd, 2007, 04:42
If you don't want a commercial failure in your home, no ;)

ICE
June 3rd, 2007, 04:54
Zat so?

Guessing you never got Gears of War.

you know what i also havent done? payed to play online lol

Shadowblind
June 3rd, 2007, 04:59
Go to blockbuster and take some of the "48 hours free" cards. Or, go to the Xbox Live Arcade comp. Box and take the 30-month free card.

penileartery
June 3rd, 2007, 06:34
ihave xbox360 and ps3, and wii, but the point is...id much rather play the ps3. gears of war doesnt cut it. id rather play socom 3 and its FREE!! wee haha even though its a ps2 game. resistance and COD3 is fun as crap on ps3, so i dont see why you should pay to have just as much fun.

parkermauney
June 3rd, 2007, 06:47
Metal storm looks kickass, I would love to play it, but unfortunatley, I don't have 600 dollars to spare. That's why I went with wii. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

steve520
June 3rd, 2007, 06:47
xbox live is a rip and so is the PS3

ICE
June 3rd, 2007, 06:55
the wii will begin its true pwning before this year is over. if you dont know what system to get than just look at the release schedule for the wii for this year and you'll know.

Man
June 3rd, 2007, 06:56
Stick with the Wii, mod the S**t out of it and play oldschool games for free !!!

Xiofire
June 4th, 2007, 17:53
Have PS3, 360 and Wii. Before, I was more towards the 360 side, telling people to get one cus Gears online is kick ass. But that wore off after a bit, and now every time i sign in, im off in 10 minutes. It just gets boring, shooting, hiding, reloading repeat. Then i played alot of PS3, but Resistance and Motorstorm gave me the same thing as Gears, a repetative boring slur of nice graphics. And now im addicted to my Wii again, even though i only have Red Steel, Zelda and Wii Sports, its still really fun, and gives me much more of a kick than the 360 or PS3. So, id say, Wii is the best for fun, but if you are a sucker for great graphics and repetative action, then id say PS3 or 360.
-Xiofire
(No Flameage Please)

Shadowblind
June 4th, 2007, 18:15
Have PS3, 360 and Wii. Before, I was more towards the 360 side, telling people to get one cus Gears online is kick ass. But that wore off after a bit, and now every time i sign in, im off in 10 minutes.(No Flameage Please)

You have good taste though, give ya that :)

Of course you forgot--get friends, screw around, glitch others (my clan policy), get a sniper, learn to use it, blow off a few people. :thumbup:

My favorite part of live has to be the ability to chat with others. And with the new ANNEX type gameplay, go to a game where everyones teamkilling--doesn;t sound fun if you suck, but if you can hold your own, its fun as he**!